This soup was so good. So filling and so many vegetables.
Instant Pot Summer Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 medium ears fresh corn kernels removed or 2 ¼ cups frozen corn
- 2 lbs. about 6 medium tomatoes peeled and chopped (or about 28 ounces diced tomatoes, NOT drained)
- 1 sweet bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 medium zucchini diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen lima beans
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 small eggplant peeled and diced
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt plus more, to taste
- Press “sauté” button on the pressure cooker. Add olive oil to the stainless steel insert. Wait 2 minutes for it to preheat.
- Add onion and garlic to the oil. Saute, stirring frequently, just until onion is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Press “off/stop” button.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot.
- Place lid on the pressure cooker and make sure the valve is set to “sealing”.
- Press “soup” setting and timer to 12 minutes.
- The Pressure cooker will beep and start cooking. It may take about 20 minutes for it to come to pressure before the timer starts.
- When the cooking is done, allow the pressure to naturally release for about 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure by carefully switching the valve to “venting”.
- Carefully remove the lid, away from your face, and set aside.
- Stir the soup. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Original recipe: https://www.theseasonedmom.com/summer-vegetable-soup/
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!