In an attempt to be more efficient with time, and not out of laziness, I tried taking a shortcut and making some roasted garlic in my instant pot. Okay, okay. It’s more of a steamed garlic, and it just broiled for a few minutes to finish it off. But it tastes delicious and you won’t be disappointed with the time it saves you.
“Instant” Roasted Garlic
- 1 head garlic
- olive oil or other olive of choice
- Prepare the heads of garlic by slicing off the top quarter-inch,
- Insert your steamer basket into the pressure cooker, add a cup of water.
- Place your garlic in the steamer backet. Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. QPR after it finishes.
- After releasing the pressure, transfer your garlic to an oven-safe dish, drizzle with oil,
- Place it under a broiler for another five minutes, or until caramelized.