This is the only type of crack that we approve of and that is Crack Chicken. LOL. I’m sure most of you have had it before, whether or not you realized it, or you have at least have heard of this delectable version of crack. Packing a lot of flavor from the ranch packet, cheese, and bacon – it’s always a hit at potlucks or parties. It’s an incredibly simple recipe to make, and it takes minimal effort. You can decide how you want to eat it, as a dip or in a sandwich or even in a lettuce cup…. It’s one of those dishes that is guaranteed to disappear every time you make it.
Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Instant Pot, 6qt or larger
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 8 ounce cream cheese cut into 6-8 pieces
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 – 8 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 green onions diced optional
- Pour water in the Instant Pot.
- Place chicken and cream cheese in an even layer and sprinkle ranch seasoning over the top.
- Select the MANUAL and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- When done, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken and shred.
- Using the display panel select CANCEL and then SAUTE . Whisk the cream cheese mixture thoroughly to break up any remaining cream cheese pieces.
- Return chicken to pot along with cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly and then turn the pot off.
- Sprinkle with bacon and green onions and serve.