If you have ever gone on the Keto diet, then you know was fathead pizza dough is. It’s basically a low-carb pizza dough made out of cheese. There are a hundred different variations on this recipe, just try googling it. This just happens to the version of it that i have used and know.
Sounds weird, but curious, right. A pizza made out of cheese?Well, it is fucking delicious! I say that, but i am also a cheese lover. It is also dense, like super filling, calorie dense. I have a hard time finishing my serving because it’s that filling. You have to remember this thing is all cheese.
Keto Fathead Pizza
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Pizza Spices
- Pizza Sauce
- Desired Toppings
- Mozzarella Cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds to melt slightly.
- Mix the cheese and mozzarella well.
- Add eggs and almond flour. Add pizza spices to the dough and mix well.
- WITH WET HANDS flatten out the dough onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Cook dough in 425F oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Add pizza sauce, desired toppings, and top with mozzarella cheese
- Return pan to oven and cook until cheese is melted and crust is cooked as desired. Approximately 5-8 minutes.