Traci helped find this recipe back when i first started trying to lower my carb intake. And in fact, this recipe was one of the recipes that help to drive the creation of this blog. We get asked for this recipe, without fail, every time we bring it to an event.
It takes a little bit of preparation time, but its totally worth it. I also recommend letting it rest for a day to allow all the flavors to meld in with the mayo.
Creamy Bacon Pea Salad
- 16 ounce Frozen Peas, bag thawed in cool water
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 5 ounce Bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 rib Celery chopped
- 1/3 cup Onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Chives chopped fresh, or 1T dried
- 8 Eggs, Hard Boiled peeled & chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- Combine all the ingredients and season with seasoned salt, to taste.Can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.