These are one of Traci’s go to recipes for easy meal prepping. They make up a bunch of bites that store well. A few bites for breakfast, or one to treat a mid day snack attack, and you’ll be all set.
Oatmeal Protein bites
- 2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/4 cups Honey
- 2 1/4 cups Protein powder
- 3 cups Instant oatmeal
- Microwave the honey and peanut butter for about a minute.
- Mix the oatmeal and protein powder in another bowl.
- Fold the peanut butter mixture into the oatmeal mixture until well blended (mix will be crumbly). Pour mixture into a lightly sprayed 9×13 pan and pack mix down. Chill for an hour and cut into 28 bars. One serving is one bar.
- These freeze well!