This was a great recipe. Costco sells containers of cubed butternut squash which makes this recipe so easy. Definitely one that is easy and really tasty!
Honey Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 lb Butternut Squash cubed pieces
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- 1.5 tbsp Honey
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt butter for a few seconds in a small bowl in the microwave, and then add the honey. Stir until combined.
- Place squash cubes on a large shallow baking pan or cookie sheet and drizzle with honey butter mixture. Lightly sprinkle with kosher salt (to taste).
- Dig in with your hands and gently toss squash until all pieces are coated.
- Roast in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until squash is golden brown. Serve hot!