Eggs are great! They are one of my favorites dishes. Really they are, I could them everyday. Hard boiled eggs are easy to enjoy by themselves as a meal or a snack. Or if you don’t want them that way, you can always make them into deviled eggs or a delicious egg salad. The Instant Pot makes it so easy to make perfect hard boiled eggs every time, whether you are making 1 egg or over a dozen eggs. Give it a try!
Instant Pot Perfectly Hard Boiled Eggs
- Instant Pot
- 12 Eggs
- 1-1.5 cup Water
- Add the water to the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Make sure it's at least one cup, add more if it's an 8qt Instant Pot.
- Add steamer rack or silicone egg rack into Instant Pot.
- Carefully set as many eggs as desired onto your rack.
- Place lid on pressure cooker and set the cook time for 5 minutes on High Pressure.
- After the cook timer has finished, let sit for 5 minutes then do a Quick Pressure Release.
- Carefully remove the eggs from the Instant Pot and place in an ice bath for 5 minutes to cool.
- Remove eggs from water bath.
- Peel eggs from shell.
- Store in fridge for up to 7 days.
- Can do 1 egg or up to 16 eggs in a 6qt Instant Pot
- Best to peel eggs before refrigerating.
- Lets eggs come to temp to prevent cracking.
- Use cold water, warm or hot will change cook time