This is a very simple, four ingredient, coleslaw recipe. It can be a solid base recipe if you want to doctor it up to you own liking, check out some of the add-in options I list at the end of the recipe.
It only takes a few minutes to whip together, and is a perfect side to any BBQ or pool party. My favorite time to make this is whenever I cook up a batch of Instant Pot BBQ jackfruit, and to turn it into a delicious sandwich.
- 1 14oz pkg Coleslaw Mix
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1.5 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.5 Tbsp Honey or granulated sugar
- Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, honey, apple cider vinegar, and a pinch or two of salt & pepper to taste.
- Add Coleslaw mix to a medium sized bowl and slowly pour mayonnaise mixture over it. Toss all of it together until evenly coated. Can be served immediately, though we prefer to let it sit in the refrigerator for a couple hours.