There are countless ways to cook bacon. I feel like I’ve tried most of them. One of the easiest methods is definitely cooking it in the oven. See below.
Meal-prep tip: If you want one if the laziest and no mess methods for bacon, just buy the bag of bacon crumbles from Costco.
Bacon in the Oven
- Bacon thick cut is better
- We recommend using 400 F to cook your bacon… But your bacon may vary.
- If using thicker bacon, always lean towards the lower temp.
Oven set to 350 F
- Bake your bacon for 22 to 27 minutes.
Oven set to 375 F
- Bake your bacon for 20 to 25 minutes.
Oven set to 400 F
- Bake your bacon for 18 to 23 minutes.
Oven set to 425 F
- Bake your bacon for 15 to 20 minutes.