Easy Egg Cup Mini Frittatas
I could eat eggs everyday. These egg cups or mini frittata bites are my go to weekly breakfast meal prep. They’re so fast and easy to make, and store very well. By making them in a muffin pan instead of a casserole dish, you have them already portioned and in an almost bite size form. And by making a dozen at once, you have enough for breakfast all work week.
I will literally try to use up whatever leftover stuff from the refrigerate that I can. Got a few mushrooms sauteed them up, throw them in. That half an onion from a couple days ago, saute it too. Asparagus, spinach, avocado, broccoli, cauliflower; dice it up! It’s a great way to have a bit of variety from week to week so its not always the same.
Easy Egg Cups
- 10 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Prepare any optional additions to the eggs.Saute mushrooms, onions, garlic. Cook any sausage or meat
- Spray a silicon cupcake tray with cooking spray.Divide your additions, and any cheese, into each cupcake cup before adding your egg mixture.
- Combine the eggs, salt, pepper, water, and oil. Whisk together.Can also add other appropriate additions in the eggs mixture.
- Divide the egg mixture equally into each of the cupcake cups.
- Place tray in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.